Monday, January 18, 2010

Neglect

Hello. I just want to set the record straight to make sure everyone knows I don't neglect Henry as much as I neglect his blog :)

It's been a long time... And it's not that I haven't been taking pictures. I know everyone is busy so that excuse won't work. So I'll fall back to the fact that I am on a computer for 10 hours a day at work and the only reason I want to get on a computer after that is to play civ 4. Case and point - the times when pictures were most regularly posted were times when I was off work (right after his birth and over Thanksgiving). But I try, I really do.

Mom sent me this picture one day while I was at work. It always brightens my day when I get a little break in my work with a picture message!


4 comments:

  1. Are his eyes getting bigger? Aw man... I like that the elephant has been subdued into servitude as a prop for his bottle. Henry tames the wild beasts. Also, the composition...Orange shirt over hard wood floors, blue elephant over blue wall. Nicely done Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why whank you. That was done with my camera phone to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard right now. Sorry. Meant Thank you. But you knew that.

    ReplyDelete