Friday, November 20, 2009

Reunited

So... It's been a while. Dad was out sick for a while. Shortly after Dad got better, Henry had is four month doctor visit. He had another dose of immunizations that went much better this time than at the two month visit. We also found out that Henry is in the fiftieth percentile for weight and ninety fifth percentile for height! Tall and lanky like Mom and Dad. Then Mom and Henry flew off to California to visit all the family out in the central valley. Dad was home alone for a week and really missed Henry (and Mom of course). On Wednesday, Dad got to fly out and join them for two weeks! Henry certainly changed in that week that I didn't get to see him.


This was the first day I got in. He was so happy to see me - I was afraid he was going to forget who I was. But we got to hang out for a while, then he went down for a nap. I was reminded how peaceful he looks when he sleeps.





Yesterday, we went to Uncle Wayne and Aunt Ellen's house in Firebaugh (not Fire Ball). Here's a couple pictures from the visit:





We were hanging out with Mom's cousin's daughter, who is super cute. Even though she's not ours, I just had to post this picture because it's awesome. Mom took this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment