Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Three Months! (Big Boy Edition)

Three months old... Henry is getting so big! It gets harder and harder to hold him up for prolonged periods of time - quite the arm workout. He's increasing his baby-talk vocabulary which is totally cute. He's gaining more and more control of his motor skills. But he's still on the same general sleep schedule which includes waking up far too frequently for Mom and Dad's liking. I just took a quick snapshot of Henry and Mom to show how big he is today. I posted twice today so be sure to continue scrolling down for more!


1 comment:

  1. I miss him so much. And you guys too. I'm calling today to tell you Happy Birthday yesterday. I'm a terrible brother in law. I thought about you a lot today, hope things are going well. Sir Henry looks so noble. "I don't believe I find your humor to my liking...is there a Colt's game on?" That's what he's saying in my mind. Miss you guys like crazy. I hope you had some good times on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete