Friday, August 7, 2009

Nose

At this stage in Henry's life, he does mostly the same things every day. That would explain the less frequent posts as of late. Then I thought that even though it's hard for me to tell since I see him every day, he certainly still is growing. So even if there's a few pictures with the same pose, it is still nice to see how he's 'filling out'. So here's a picture that I thought was very cute. If you click on the image, you'll see that I uploaded a larger size than usual to give more detail.



These pictures were taken while Henry and I were hanging out and he was in his bouncy chair. He was being so calm and really seemed to enjoy chilling in the chair. I was just taking his picture and all of a sudden I think he discovered his nose:


No comments:

Post a Comment